Place your order online and use Afterpay to shop now and pay later, over 4 equal fortnightly payments.
There's no interest on fees and get your items delivered now!
PAY IN 4 INSTALMENTS
Pay for your order in
equal fortnightly payments
GET YOUR ITEMS NOW
Have your items delivered
to your door now
No interest, no additional
fees if you pay on time*
SPEND UP TO $1000
You can use Afterpay
for orders up to $1000
At checkout, select Afterpay
as payment method
No new cards, use your own
existing payment card
Simply complete your
No long forms, instant
Pay over four simple
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your
purchase right away
All you need is to have an Australian payment card, be over 18 years of age and live in Australia or New Zealand.
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout.
- At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Log in using your Afterpay details or register if you are new to Afterpay.
- Submit your details.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
When do I pay for my order?
- You will be advised at the time of purchase whether you will be required to make your first payment upfront. For orders over $500, you will always be required to make the first payment at the time of purchase. Once you have finalised your online order, a payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
Are there any costs for using Afterpay?
- There are no extra fees to use Afterpay when purchasing.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an initial late fee of $10, with a further $7 added 7 days later if the payment remains outstanding.
- See www.afterpay.com/terms for more information
Returns, refunds, and exchange
- Items purchased with Afterpay from Edisons, can be returned for an exchange or refund via your local Edisonsstore, subject to our Returns Policy. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details on how to return your order and any exclusions that may apply. You can read more here https://www.mcprod.edisons.com.au/customer-service#returns
- After we have processed a refund we update Afterpay automatically. Afterpay will adjust your payment to reflect the new total order value.
What happens if my online order is cancelled?
- Unfortunately, from time to time we are not able to secure all items in your order. If this occurs, a refund will be processed and Afterpay will be advised. Your payment plan will be adjusted to reflect the new total order value.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Edisons. It is a facility provided by Afterpay Pty Ltd. To find out more about Afterpay, visit www.afterpay.com